Due to the rising concern of the pandemic Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Schmelz Countryside is taking the opportunity to update our clients and partners on the measures we’re taking as an organization to help keep our customers, employees, and our community safe and healthy at this time.
Our Service and Parts Departments remain open to meet your service and parts needs. In an effort to maintain social distancing for the health of everybody last Monday we immediately implemented revised service vehicle drop off and pick up policies. The procedures to follow are listed again below. From all our staff, we appreciate greatly the willingness of our customers to follow our revised procedures for the health and safety of all. Thank you.
In addition, starting Tuesday March 24th, our Service and Parts Hours will change. As always, vehicles can be dropped off outside of our open hours by using our drop box located on our VW service door.
If you would like to drop off your vehicle outside of our service hours, we ask that you use or night drop off envelopes. Just park your vehicle in our VW service parking area, leave your contact information and a signature with your keys in the drop envelope. Simply drop the sealed envelope in our mail drop below the envelopes. A member of our team will contact you and review your requested services before we start.
VW Service Hours:
7:30am-5pm Monday-Friday, until Further Notice Saturday hours have been suspended.
VW Parts Hours:
8am-5pm Monday –Friday, until Further Notice Saturday hours have been suspended.
Alfa/Fiat Service Hours:
Alfa/Fiat Parts Hours:
Starting Monday March 16th, in an effort to practice social distancing and minimize contact amongst individuals the service team implemented revised practices and procedures.
Immediately, we are requesting that customer do not wait within the dealership while your vehicle is being serviced. We have the capability to take each step of the service process without ever having contact.
During our service hours please follow the process below:
1. Schedule your vehicle’s appointment prior to arriving at the dealership.
2. Drive up to and over the hose outside our service doors at your scheduled appointment time. Drive your vehicle into the service drive and leave your keys on the dash. At this point it is ok for you to go ahead and leave the premises.
3. A member of our team will contact you to review your requests and review authorizations for us to proceed.
4. When your vehicle is completed we will communicate with you and send you an electronic copy of your invoice.
5. We requiring that you pay remotely via email or text or over the phone, prior to pick up, if you have a balance due.
6. Notify your advisor as to when you will be coming to get your vehicle. We will have your vehicle out front for you and we will bring your keys to you when picking up prior to 6pm.
Please note that our shuttle services will be suspended until further notice.
If you have exhibited symptoms of Covid-19 or have traveled outside of the US within the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times.