Service Advisor for SAAB & VW Customers
Schmelz Countryside is looking for a Friendly and Professional Individual that takes pride in caring for our customers and their vehicles when they are in need of maintenance and unscheduled service. Duties include Greeting customers in a prompt manner and gain an understanding of their concerns. Then effectively communicate the concern to the service technicians so that they can effectively isolate the cause. Handle communicating to the customer a correction plan and explain the services performed and their costs associated with them in a clear manner. More details available with an application request.
Shop Dispatcher for SAAB & VW
- The Shop Foreman/Dispatcher is responsible for the Assignment of work to the technicians for repair and maintenance of customer vehicles and for ensuring that the work is done expeditiously and correctly.
- The Shop Foreman must be able to dispatch work effectively to ensure customer satisfaction (example: Completion time).
- The quality of his/her work directly influences customer satisfaction, loyalty and departmental profits.
- Responsible for assisting the Service Advisors and the Service Director with information, forms, reports, and/or documentation related to customer relations, as requested.
- The position also requires the ability to establish and maintain a good working relationship with all dealership personnel, members of his/her team, and other employees in the service and parts department.